- Sodium Nitrate Compounds
- Sodium nitrite is used for color development of meat and fish meat products. Since its usage is regulated, our company offers diluted sodium nitrite formulation.
Products Maximum remaining amount
(Maximum residual amount of nitrite root)
Meat products, whale meat bacon 0.070g／kg（70ppm） Fish sausage, fish meat ham 0.050g／kg（50ppm） salmon roe, cod roe 0.0050g／kg （5ppm）
- “KANSUI” is an alkaline food additive used for the production of Chinese noodles.
By using “KANSUI”, the quality improvement effect of Chinese noodles like the following will be obtained.Kansui functions
· Increases noodle quality · · ·add elasticity and smoothness
· Color development of noodle strip · · · Reacts with flavonoid pigment to develop yellow color
· Add flavor · · · flavor peculiar to “Chinese noodles”
- It is a quality improver for discoloration and oxidation prevention of processed foods. Suppresses discoloration and alteration of food.
Item name Use C-rich®FD Meat products · processed fish meat C-rich®CT-15 pickles C-rich®G-5 For processing root vegitables C-rich®P-1 For processing vegetables C-rich®FA For processing seafood (mainly red fishes) C-rich®FA-A For processing seafood (mainly red fishes) C-rich®FD For processing seafood (mainly blue fish) C-rich®CY-A fish paste C-rich®CU-3 For processing seafood (steamed ir boiled octopus)